week 12

monday night

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor game:

Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts (Retractable Roof) – 8:15pm ET (ESPN, ESPN Deportes)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 10% chance for light rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 40s decreasing to the lower 40s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 10% chance for light rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 40s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 10% chance for light rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 40s.

sunday

There is inclement weather expected for the following games:

Denver Broncos at Carolina Panthers – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Windy, with gusts up to 30-35 mph. 100% chance of rain early, decreasing to a 20% chance of rain showers before kickoff. 30% chance of thunderstorms through 12pm. Temperatures in the upper 50s rising to the upper 60s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy early, then becoming partly cloudy later in the game. Windy, with gusts up to 35-40 mph. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. Windy, with gusts up to 30-35 mph. Dry. Temperatures in the upper to mid 60s.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cleveland Browns – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Becoming windy, with wind gusts up to 30-35 mph after 12pm. 100% chance of rain early, decreasing to an 80% chance of rain showers by kickoff. 10% chance of a thunderstorm after 11am. Temperatures in the mid 40s rising to the lower 50s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Windy, with wind gusts up to 35-40 mph. 80% chance of rain showers at kickoff, decreasing to a 60% chance later in the game. 10% chance of a thunderstorm. Temperatures in the lower 50s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. Windy, with wind gusts up to 35-40 mph. 60% chance of rain showers. 10% chance of a thunderstorm. Temperatures in the lower 50s to upper 40s

Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 20% chance for rain showers early, increasing to a 40% chance by kickoff. 10% chance of thunderstorms early, increasing to a 30% chance by kickoff. Temperatures in the lower 70s rising to the upper 70s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 60% chance for rain showers, 30% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 70s.
  • Postgame: Turning partly cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper to mid 70s.

Houston Texans at Miami Dolphins – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 70s rising to the mid 80s.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. 20% chance for rain showers. 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid 80s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 20% chance for rain showers. 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid to lower 80s.

Chicago Bears at New York Jets – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Becoming breezy by kickoff. 10% chance of rain showers early, increasing to a 60% chance of rain by kickoff. Temperatures in the mid 40s rising to the lower 50s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 60% chance of rain at kickoff, increasing to a 100% chance by halftime. Temperatures in the lower 50s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. Breezy. 90% chance of rain. 10% chance of a thunderstorm. Temperatures in the lower 50s.

Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. Windy, with gusts up to 35 mph. 10% chance for rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 50s rising to near 60.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. Windy, with gusts up to 35 mph. 30% chance for rain showers. Temperatures near 60.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy, with gusts up to 30 mph. 20% chance for rain showers. Temperatures near 60 to the upper 50s.

Atlanta Falcons at Washington Commanders – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Breezy. 100% chance for rain early, decreasing to an 80% chance by kickoff. Temperatures in the upper 40s to lower 50s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 80% chance for rain at kickoff, decreasing to a 50% chance for rain showers during the second half. 10% chance of a thunderstorm. Temperatures in the lower 50s rising to the upper 50s.
  • Postgame: Turning partly cloudy. Breezy. Drying out. Temperatures in the upper 50s.

Las Vegas Raiders at Seattle Seahawks – 4:05pm ET/1:05pm PT (CBS)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. 50% chance of rain showers early, increasing to a 70% chance by kickoff. Temperatures in the upper 30s to lower 40s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 70% chance of rain showers. Showers could be mixed with ice pellets. No ice pellet accumulation. Temperatures in the lower 40s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. Breezy. 70% chance of rain showers. Showers could be mixed with ice pellets. No ice pellet accumulation. Temperatures in the lower 40s to upper 30s.

Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles – 8:20pm ET (NBC, Universo)

  • Pregame: Cloudy becoming mostly cloudy. Breezy. 70% chance for rain early, decreasing to a 30% chance of rain showers by kickoff. 10% chance of a thunderstorm. Temperatures in the mid to upper 50s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy becoming partly cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance for rain showers at kickoff, decreasing to a 10% chance by the second half. Temperatures in the upper to mid 50s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 50s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following games:

New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (FOX)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 50s rising to the lower 60s pregame, lower 60s to upper 50s during the game, and upper to mid 50s postgame.

Los Angeles Rams at Kansas City Chiefs – 4:25pm ET/3:25pm CT (FOX)

  • Mostly to partly cloudy pregame, then partly cloudy to mostly clear during the game through postgame. Breezy pregame. Dry. Temperatures in the lower to mid 40s pregame, mid 40s falling to the upper 30s during the game, and upper 30s postgame.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor game:

Los Angeles Chargers at Arizona Cardinals (Retractable Roof) – 4:05pm ET/2:05pm MT (CBS)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s rising to the mid 60s pregame, mid to upper 60s during the game, and upper to mid 60s postgame.

week 11

monday night

There is inclement weather expected for the following game:

San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals (Mexico City) – 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT (ESPN, ESPN Deportes)

  • Pregame: Cloudy to mostly cloudy. 60% chance of rain showers, with a 20% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower 70s falling to the mid 60s.
  • Game: Cloudy to mostly cloudy. 60% chance of rain showers early, falling to a 40% chance after 10pm. Also a 20% chance of thunderstorms before 10pm. Temperatures in the mid 60s falling to the upper 50s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper 50s to mid 50s.

sunday

There is inclement weather expected for the following game:

New York Jets at New England Patriots – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Partly to mostly cloudy. Windy, with gusts to 40 mph. 20% chance of flurries and a few stray snow showers after 11am. Little if any snow accumulation expected. Temperatures in the lower to mid 30s.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. Windy, with gusts to 40 mph. 20% chance of flurries and a few stray snow showers. Little if any snow accumulation expected. Temperatures in the mid to upper 30s.
  • Postgame: Partly to mostly cloudy. Windy, with gusts to 40 mph. 20% chance of flurries and a few stray snow showers. Little if any snow accumulation expected. Temperatures in the mid to lower 30s.

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor game:

Cleveland Browns at Buffalo Bills (Dome in Detroit, MI) – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Cloudy to mostly cloudy. Breezy. 20% chance of flurries. No snow accumulation. Temperatures in the lower to mid 20s.
  • Game: Cloudy to mostly cloudy. Breezy. 20% chance of flurries. No snow accumulation. Temperatures in the mid to upper 20s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 20s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following games:

Carolina Panthers at Baltimore Ravens – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Partly cloudy to mostly clear. Breezy to windy, with gusts to 30-35 mph through 3pm, then gusts gradually decrease. Dry. Temperatures near 30 rising to the mid 30s pregame, mid to upper 30s during the game, and mid 30s postgame.

Detroit Lions at New York Giants – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Partly cloudy. Windy, with gusts 35-40 mph. Dry. Temperatures near 30 rising to the mid 30s pregame, mid to upper 30s during the game, and mid 30s postgame.

Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos – 4:05pm ET/2:05pm MT (FOX)

  • Clear. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 30s rising to the upper 40s pregame, upper 40s falling to the upper 30s during the game, and upper 30s falling to the lower 30s postgame.

Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers – 4:25pm ET (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy. Breezy pregame. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 20s pregame, upper to mid 20s during the game, and mid to lower 20s postgame.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

Chicago Bears at Atlanta Falcons (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Partly cloudy to mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 30s rising to the mid 40s pregame, mid to upper 40s during the game, and mid to lower 40s postgame.

Philadelphia Eagles at Indianapolis Colts (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Mostly clear to partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid teens rising to the mid 20s pregame, mid 20s rising to near 30 during the game, and near 30 to the upper 20s postgame.

Washington Commanders at Houston Texans (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET/ 12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 40s rising to near 50 pregame, near 50 to the lower 50s during the game, and lower 50s to near 50 postgame.

Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans Saints (Dome) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Mostly cloudy pregame, then becoming partly cloudy during the game through postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 40s rising to the lower 50s pregame, lower to mid 50s during the game, and mid to lower 50s postgame.

Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings (Dome) – 4:25pm ET/3:25pm CT (CBS)

  • Mostly cloudy early pregame, then becoming partly cloudy from later pregame onward through the game/postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the mid teens rising to the upper 20s pregame, upper 20s to lower 30s during the game, and lower 30s to upper 20s postgame.

Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers (Fixed Roof) – 8:20pm ET/5:20pm PT (NBC, Universo)

  • Clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 70s falling to near 70 pregame, near 70 falling to the upper 50s during the game, and upper to mid 50s postgame.

Thursday night

There is inclement weather expected for the following game:                                                                                                                                                         

Tennessee Titans at Green Bay Packers – 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT (Prime Video)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of flurries and very light snow. Little to no snow accumulation. Temperatures in the mid 20s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 20% chance of flurries. No snow accumulation. Temperatures in the mid to lower 20s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of flurries or very light snow. Little to no snow accumulation. Temperatures in the lower 20s.

week 10

monday night

There is no inclement weather expected for the following game:

Washington Commanders at Philadelphia Eagles – 8:15pm ET (ESPN, ESPN Deportes)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 40s falling to near 40 pregame, near 40 to the upper 30s during the game, and upper to mid 30s postgame.

sunday

There is no inclement weather expected for the following game:

Seattle Seahawks at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 9:30am ET/3:30pm CET (NFL Network)

  • Dry. Temperatures range from the upper 30s (near 3°C) to the mid-50s (near 13°C). Winds E to ENE at 5-12 mph. Gusts to 20 mph possible after 10am.

There is inclement weather expected for the following games:

New Orleans Saints at Pittsburgh Steelers – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of snow showers. Little/no snow accumulation. Temperatures in the lower 30s rising to the mid 30s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 20% chance of snow/rain showers. No snow accumulation. Temperatures in the mid to upper 30s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 10% chance of snow/rain showers. No snow accumulation. Temperatures in the mid 30s.

Cleveland Browns at Miami Dolphins – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower to mid 70s rising to the lower 80s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower to mid 80s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 80s falling to the upper 70s.

Minnesota Vikings at Buffalo Bills – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Breezy. 50% chance of snow showers. Dusting-1/2” of snow accumulation possible. Temperatures in the mid 30s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 40% chance of snow showers, changing to rain/snow showers. Dusting or less of slushy snow accumulation possible. Temperatures in the mid to upper 30s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of rain/snow showers. No new snow accumulation. Temperatures in the upper to mid 30s.

Houston Texans at New York Giants – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper 40s rising to the lower 50s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. Becoming breezy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 50s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy to mostly clear. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures near 50 falling to the upper 40s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following games:

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 20s rising to the mid 30s pregame, and in the mid 30s during the game through postgame.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Kansas City Chiefs – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Mostly clear to partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 20s rising to the mid 30s pregame, mid 30s to lower 40s during the game and lower 40s to upper 30s postgame.

Denver Broncos at Tennessee Titans – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 20s rising to the upper 30s to lower 40s pregame, and in the lower to mid 40s during the game through postgame.

Dallas Cowboys at Green Bay Packers – 4:25pm ET/3:25pm CT (FOX)

  • Mostly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures near 30 rising to the mid 30s pregame, mid 30s falling to near 30 during the game, and upper 20s postgame.

Los Angeles Chargers at San Francisco 49ers – 8:20pm ET/5:20pm PT (NBC, Universo)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s falling to the mid 50s pregame, mid 50s falling to the lower 50s during the game, and near 50 postgame.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

Indianapolis Colts at Las Vegas Raiders (Dome) – 4:05pm ET/1:05pm PT (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 40s rising to the upper 50s pregame, upper 50s to near 60 during the game, and upper to mid 50s postgame.

Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams (Fixed Roof) – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (FOX)

  • Clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 40s rising to the lower 60s pregame, lower 60s during the game, and lower 60s to upper 50s postgame.

thursday night

There is inclement weather expected for the following game:

Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers – 8:15pm ET (Prime Video)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. 20% chance of rain showers early, increasing to a 40% chance by kickoff. Temperatures in the mid-60s.
  • Game: Cloudy. 40% chance for rain at kickoff, increasing to a 70% chance after 9pm. 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid-60s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. 70% chance of rain increasing to a 90% chance by 1am. 10% chance of thunderstorms, increasing to a 30% chance by 1am. Temperatures in the mid to upper 60s.

week 9

monday night

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor game:

Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans Saints (Dome) – 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of a shower or thunderstorm. Temperatures near 80 falling to the lower 70s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of a shower or thunderstorm through 8pm, then dry. Temperatures in the lower 70s to near 70.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. 10% chance for an isolated shower or thunderstorm after 11pm. Patchy fog possible after midnight. Temperatures near 70.

sunday

There is inclement weather expected for the following games:

Las Vegas Raiders at Jacksonville Jaguars – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 70s rising to the lower 80s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 80s to mid 80s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 80s to upper 70s.

Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. 20% chance for light rain showers. Breezy. Temperatures in the lower 60s early rising to the lower 70s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Dry. Windy, with gusts to 30-40 mph possible. Temperatures in the low 70s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. Dry. Windy, with gusts to 30-40 mph possible. Temperatures in the upper 60s.

Minnesota Vikings at Washington Commanders – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. 20% chance for light rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 60s early rising to the lower 70s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 20% chance for light rain showers. Temperatures in the low to mid 70s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 70s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following games:

Carolina Panthers at Cincinnati Bengals – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 60s rising to the upper 60s pregame, then in the upper 60s to lower 70s during the game, and in the upper 60s to mid 60s postgame.

Miami Dolphins at Chicago Bears – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Breezy. Temperatures rising from the lower 50s to upper 50s pregame, in the upper 50s to mid 60s during the game, and lower 60s to upper 50s postgame.

Buffalo Bills at New York Jets – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Breezy. Temperatures in the upper 60s pregame lift into the mid to upper 70s during the game, and remain in the mid to upper 70s postgame.

Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 4:25pm ET (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 80s to mid 80s pregame, then in the mid 80s to upper 70s during the game, and in the upper 70s to mid 70s postgame.

Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs – 8:20pm ET/7:20pm CT (NBC, Universo)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 60s to upper 50 pregame, falling to the mid 50s and lower 50s during the game and into the upper 40s postgame.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

Los Angeles Chargers at Atlanta Falcons (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Mostly cloudy during pregame, then turning partly cloudy during the game, and mostly clear for postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 60s rising to the mid 70s pregame, mid 70s during the game, and the lower 70s to upper 60s postgame.

Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions (Dome) – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures rising from near 50 to the lower 60s pregame, then in the low to mid 60s during the game, and in the mid to lower 60s postgame

Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals (Retractable Roof) – 4:05pm ET/2:05pm MST (FOX)

  • Clear skies. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 60s rising to the upper 70s pregame, upper 70s to lower 70s during the game, and lower 70s to upper 60s postgame.

Thursday night

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor game:

Philadelphia Eagles at Houston Texans (Retractable Roof) – 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT (Prime Video)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy to partly cloudy. 20% chance for a few light rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 80s to upper 70s.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. 10% chance for a light rain shower. Temperatures in the upper 70s to mid 70s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 10% chance for a light rain shower. Temperatures in the mid 70s to lower 70s.

Week 8

monday night

There is inclement weather expected for the following game:

Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns – 8:15pm ET (ESPN)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 40% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 60s falling to the upper 50s.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper 50s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy to cloudy skies. 40% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper 50s to mid 50s.

sunday

There is inclement weather expected for the following games:

Denver Broncos at Jacksonville Jaguars (Wembley Stadium) – 9:30am ET/2:30pm BST (ESPN+)

  • Pregame: Cloudy becoming mostly cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of light rain showers. Temperatures in the lower to mid 60s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of light rain showers at kickoff, decreasing to a 20% chance after 4pm. Temperatures in the lower 60s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy to partly cloudy. 20% chance of light rain showers early, then drying out. Temperatures in the lower 60s to upper 50s

New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Breezy. 60% chance of occasional light rain. Temperatures in the lower 50s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 60% chance of light rain early, rising to 80% by the end of the game. Temperatures in the lower to mid 50s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. 90% chance of rain, moderate at times. Temperatures in the mid to lower 50s.

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper 50s to lower 60s.
  • Game: Cloudy. 40% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 60s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. 50% chance of rain showers. 20% chance of isolated embedded thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower 60s to near 60.

Miami Dolphins at Detroit Lions (Dome) – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog possible through 10am. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 40s rising to the upper 50s.
  • Game: Turning cloudy during the game. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. 10% chance for light rain showers late. Temperatures in the upper to mid 50s postgame.

Washington Commanders at Indianapolis Colts (Retractable Roof) – 4:25pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. 40% chance of rain showers early, increasing to a 60% chance by kickoff. Temperatures in the upper 50s to lower 60s.
  • Game: Cloudy. 60% chance of rain showers early, rising to 70% late. Temperatures in the lower 60s to near 60.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. 70% chance of rain showers. 10% chance of a thunderstorm.. Temperatures near 60 to the upper 50s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following games:

 New England Patriots at New York Jets – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy from pregame through the game, then turning mostly cloudy during postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 40s rising to the upper 50s pregame, upper 50s to lower 60s during the game, and lower 60s to upper 50s postgame.

 Pittsburgh Steelers at Philadelphia Eagles – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy during pregame and during the game, then mostly cloudy postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 40s rising to the upper 50s pregame, upper 50s to lower 60s during the game, and lower 60s to upper 50s postgame.

Green Bay Packers at Buffalo Bills – 8:20pm ET (NBC/Universo)

  • Partly cloudy pregame, then becoming mostly cloudy during the game and postgame. Dry.Temperatures in the lower 60s falling to the lower 50s pregame, in the lower 50s to near 50 during the game, and near 50 postgame.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

 Las Vegas Raiders at New Orleans Saints (Dome) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures near 60 rising to the lower 70s pregame, lower 70s during the game, and lower 70s to near 70 postgame.

Chicago Bears at Dallas Cowboys (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Mostly clear pregame, then partly cloudy during the game and postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 50s rising to the mid 60s pregame, upper 60s to lower 70s during the game, and lower 70s to upper 60s postgame.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

 Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings (Dome) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 40s rising to the mid 50s pregame, mid 50s rising to the lower 60s during the game, and lower 60s to near 60 postgame.

 Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans (Retractable Roof) – 4:05pm ET/3:05pm CT (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy from pregame through the game, then turning mostly cloudy postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s rising to the mid 70s pregame, mid 70s falling to near 70 during the game, and near 70 falling to the mid 60s postgame.

 San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams (Fixed Roof) – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (FOX)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 60s rising to the upper 70s pregame, upper 70s falling to the lower 70s during the game, and lower 70s to near 70 postgame.

Thursday 

There is inclement weather expected for the following game:

Baltimore Ravens at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 8:15pm ET (Prime Video)

  • Pregame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 30% chance of showers, 20% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower 80s falling to the mid 70s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid to lower 70s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 70s.

week 7

Monday

There is inclement weather expected for the following game:

Chicago Bears at New England Patriots – 8:15pm ET (ESPN)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. 60% chance of rain showers and a 20% chance of thunderstorms until 6pm, decreasing to a 40% chance of rain showers and a 10% chance of thunderstorms after 6pm. Temperatures in the lower 60s falling to the upper 50s.
  • Game: Cloudy with fog developing (possibly dense). 40% chance of rain showers and a 10% chance of thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Temperatures in the upper 50s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy with fog (possibly dense). 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper 50s.

sunday

There is inclement weather expected for the following games:

 New York Giants at Jacksonville Jaguars – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 60s rising to the mid 70s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid to upper 70s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 70s.

 Green Bay Packers at Washington Commanders – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy to cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 50s rising to the lower 60s.
  • Game: Cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower to mid 60s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 60s.

Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy to cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 50s rising to the lower 60s.
  • Game: Cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower to mid 60s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 60s.

New York Jets at Denver Broncos – 4:05pm ET/2:05pm MT (CBS)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Windy, with gusts to 40-45 mph possible. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 50s rising to the lower 60s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. Windy, with gusts to 40-45 mph possible. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper 50s falling to the mid 40s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy to partly cloudy. Windy, with gusts to 35-40 mph possible. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 40s falling to near 40.

 

Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins – 8:20pm ET (NBC/Universo)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 80s falling to the upper 70s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper to mid 70s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 70s.

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor game:

 

Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. Very breezy, with gusts to 35 mph. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s rising to the upper 70s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. Windy, with gusts to 40 mph. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 70s rising to the mid 80s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. Windy, with gusts to 40 mph. Dry. Temperatures in the mid to lower 80s.

 

There is no inclement weather expected for the following games:

 

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures near 50 rising to the upper 60s pregame, upper 60s to lower 70s during the game, and lower 70s to upper 60s postgame.

 Atlanta Falcons at Cincinnati Bengals – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Mostly clear to partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s rising to the lower 70s pregame, lower to mid 70s during the game, and mid to lower 70s postgame.

 Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Mostly clear to partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s rising to the lower 70s pregame, and lower to mid 70s during the game through postgame.

Kansas City Chiefs at San Francisco 49ers – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (FOX)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 50s rising to the mid 60s pregame, and mid 60s during the game through postgame.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

 Houston Texans at Las Vegas Raiders (Dome) – 4:05pm ET/1:05pm PT (CBS)

  • Mostly clear to partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 50s rising to the mid 60s pregame, mid to upper 60s during the game, and mid to lower 60s postgame.

Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Chargers (Fixed Roof) – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (FOX)

  • Partly cloudy to mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 60s rising to the lower 70s pregame, lower 70s to upper 60s during the game, and upper to mid 60s postgame.

Thursday Night

There is no inclement weather expected for the following game:

New Orleans Saints at Arizona Cardinals (Retractable Roof) – 8:15pm ET/5:15pm MST (Prime Video)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures near 90 pregame, upper 80s falling to the low 80s during the game, and upper to mid 70s postgame.

Week 6

monday night

There is no inclement weather expected for the following game:

Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers (Fixed Roof) – 8:15pm ET/5:15pm PT (ESPN/ESPN Deportes)

  • Partly cloudy pregame, turning mostly clear for the game and postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 70s falling to near 70 pregame, near 70 falling to the mid 60s during the game, and in the mid to lower 60s postgame.

sunday

There is inclement weather expected for the following games:

New York Jets at Green Bay Packers – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Pregame: Partly to mostly cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 30s rising to the mid 40s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of rain showers after 1pm. Temperatures in the mid 40s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 40% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 40s.

Minnesota Vikings at Miami Dolphins – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 70s rising to the mid 80s.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid 80s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm. Temperatures in the mid to lower 80s.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Pittsburgh Steelers – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers before 11am. Temperatures in the mid 40s rising to the lower 60s.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower to mid 60s.
  • Postgame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers late. Temperatures in the lower 60s to near 60.

Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles – 8:20pm ET (NBC/Universo)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy becoming mostly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s falling to the upper 50s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy to cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers after 10pm. Temperatures in the upper to mid 50s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 50s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following games:

New England Patriots at Cleveland Browns – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Partly to mostly cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 40s rising to the lower 60s pregame, lower to mid 60s during the game, and lower 60s to near 60 postgame.

Baltimore Ravens at New York Giants – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Mostly cloudy pregame, then becoming partly cloudy during the game through postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 50s rising to the mid 60s pregame, and mid 60s during the game through postgame.

Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks – 4:05pm ET/1:05pm PT (FOX)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 60s rising to the upper 70s pregame, upper 70s to near 80 during the game, and upper 70s postgame.

Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs – 4:25pm ET/3:25pm CT (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy to mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s rising to the upper 60s pregame, upper 60s falling to the lower 60s during the game, and lower 60s to upper 50s postgame.

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor game:

Cincinnati Bengals at New Orleans Saints (Dome) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly clear to partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s rising to the lower 80s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower to mid 80s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid to lower 80s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Mostly clear during pregame, then becoming partly cloudy during the game and into the postgame period. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 40s rising to the lower 60s pregame, lower to mid 60s during the game, and lower 60s to upper 50s postgame.

San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Mostly clear to partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s rising to the upper 70s pregame, upper 70s to lower 80s during the game, and lower 80s to upper 70s postgame.

Carolina Panthers at Los Angeles Rams (Fixed Roof) – 4:05pm ET/1:05pm PT (FOX)

  • Mostly cloudy pregame, then becoming mostly clear during the game and through postgame. Temperatures in the lower 60s rising to near 70 pregame, lower 70s to upper 60s during the game, and upper to mid 60s postgame.

Thursday  Night 

There is inclement weather expected for the following game:

Washington Commanders at Chicago Bears – 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT (Prime Video)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers early, decreasing to a 10% chance by kickoff. 10% chance for a thunderstorm. Small chance for any heavier showers to produce very small hail or ice pellets. Breezy. Temperatures near 50 falling to the lower 40s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy early, then becoming partly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers through 7:30pm. Dry after 7:30pm. Temperatures in the lower 40s to upper 30s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy to mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper to mid 30s.

week 5

monday night

There is inclement weather expected for the following game:

Las Vegas Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs – 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT (ESPN/ESPN2/ESPN Deportes)

  • Pregame: Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 70s falling to the upper 60s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s to mid 60s.
  • Postgame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 20% chance for a rain shower late. Temperatures in the mid 60s.

sunday

There is no inclement weather expected for the following games:

Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 70s rising to the lower 80s pregame, in the low to mid 80s during the game, falling to the lower 80s to upper 70s postgame.

 Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s rising to the lower 80s pregame, lower to mid 80s during the game, and lower 80s postgame.

 Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Partly to mostly cloudy. Dry. Breezy. Temperatures in the upper 40s rising to the upper 50s pregame, upper 50s to near 60 during the game, and in the upper to mid 50s postgame.

 Los Angeles Chargers at Cleveland Browns – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Mostly clear through pregame, then turning partly cloudy during the game and partly to mostly cloudy during postgame. Temperatures in the mid to upper 40s rising to the mid to upper 50s pregame, upper 50s to lower 60s during the game, and upper 50s postgame.

 Detroit Lions at New England Patriots – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 40s rising to the upper 50s pregame, upper 50s to lower 60s during the game, and lower 60s to upper 50s postgame.

Miami Dolphins at New York Jets – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Clear to mostly clear skies. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 40s rising to near 60 pregame, lower to mid 60s during the game, and lower 60s to upper 50s postgame.

Tennessee Titans at Washington Commanders – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Clear. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 50s rising to the mid 60s pregame, mid 60s during the game, and lower 60s postgame.

 San Francisco 49ers at Carolina Panthers – 4:05pm ET (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy through pregame and during the game, then turning mostly cloudy during postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the mid to upper 50s rising to the low to mid 60s pregame, in the lower 60s falling to the upper 50s during the game, and upper to mid 50s postgame.

 Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens – 8:20pm ET (NBC/Universo)

  • Clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 60s falling to the upper 50s pregame, upper 50s falling to the mid 50s during the game, and mid to lower 50s postgame.

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

 Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals (Retractable Roof) – 4:25pm ET/2:25pm MT (FOX)

  • Pregame: Mostly clear to partly cloudy. 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms by kickoff. Temperatures in the lower 80s rising to near 90.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures near 90 falling to the mid to upper 80s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid 80s falling to the lower 80s.

Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (Dome) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Pregame: Partly to mostly cloudy. Dry early, then a 20% chance of light rain showers by kickoff. Temperatures in the mid 40s, rising through 50s to near 60.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 30% chance of light rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 60s.
  • Postgame: Decreasing clouds and turning partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 60s falling to the upper 50s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

 Seattle Seahawks at New Orleans Saints (Dome) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Partly cloudy through pregame and during the game, then mostly clear during postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the mid to upper 60s rising to the mid to upper 70s pregame, upper 70s to lower 80s during the game and through postgame.

 Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams (Fixed Roof) – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (FOX)

  • Mostly cloudy pregame, trending partly cloudy during the game and mostly clear by postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 70s rising to the upper 70s pregame, near 80 during the game, and upper to mid 70s postgame.

Thursday Night

There is no inclement weather expected for the following game:

Indianapolis Colts at Denver Broncos – 8:15pm ET/6:15pm MT (Prime Video)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower to mid 70s falling to the mid 60s pregame, mid 60s falling into the mid 50s during the game, and in the mid to lower 50s postgame.

Week 4

monday night

There is no inclement weather expected for the following game:

Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers – 8:15pm ET/5:15pm PT (ESPN/ESPN2/ESPN Deportes)

  • Clear pregame, becoming partly cloudy during the game, and then mostly cloudy postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the upper to mid 70s falling to the lower 70s pregame, lower 70s falling to the mid 60s during the game, and mid to lower 60s postgame.

sunday

There is inclement weather expected for the following games:

Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints (at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London) – 9:30am ET/2:30pm BST (NFL Network)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of rain. Temperatures in the mid 50s rising to upper 50s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s decreasing to mid 50s.

Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Breezy. 70% chance of rain. Temperatures in the upper 50s to lower 60s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy.  80% chance of rain. Temperatures in the low to mid 60s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. Breezy. 80% chance of rain. Temperatures in the mid to lower 60s.

Chicago Bears at New York Giants – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 40% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper 50s rising to the low 60s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 60% chance of light to moderate rain. Temperatures in the low to mid 60s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 60% chance of light to moderate rain. Temperatures in the lower 60s.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Philadelphia Eagles – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 60% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper 50s and lower 60s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 80% chance of light to moderate rain. Temperatures in the low to mid 60s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. Breezy.  70% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 60s.

New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 50s rising to the lower 60s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 10% chance of a lingering rain shower early, otherwise drying out. Temperatures in the lower to mid 60s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 60s.

Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers – 4:05pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures in the low to mid 60s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid to lower 60s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 60s to near 60.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following games:

New England Patriots at Green Bay Packers – 4:25pm ET/3:25pm CT (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s to lower 60s pregame, lower 60s falling to the mid 50s during the game, and mid to lower 50s postgame.

Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 8:20pm ET (NBC/Universo)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 80s falling to the upper 70s pregame, upper to mid 70s during the game, and mid to lower 70s postgame.

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor game

Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders (Dome) – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (CBS)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 80s rising to the lower 90s.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. 20% chance for isolated showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower to mid 90s.
  • Postgame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 30% chance for isolated showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower 90s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

Cleveland Browns at Atlanta Falcons (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Partly to mostly cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures near 60 rising to the mid 60s pregame, then in the mid 60s during the game, and mid to lower 60s postgame.

Washington Commanders at Dallas Cowboys (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 60s rising to the lower 80s pregame, lower to mid 80s during the game, and mid to lower 80s postgame.

Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions (Dome) – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s rising to the mid 60s pregame, mid to upper 60s during the game, and mid 60s postgame.

Los Angeles Chargers at Houston Texans (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s rising to the mid 80s pregame, mid to upper 80s during the game, and upper to mid 80s postgame.

Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Partly cloudy. Dry. Breezy. Temperatures rising to the lower 70s pregame, in the mid 70s during the game, then lowering into the upper 60s postgame.

Thursday Night

There is no inclement weather expected for the following game:

Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals – 8:15pm ET (Prime Video)

  • Clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s falling to the upper 50s pregame, upper 50s to lower 50s during the game, and lower 50s to near 50 postgame.

week 3

Monday Night

There is inclement weather expected for the following game:

Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants – 8:15pm ET (ESPN/ABC/ESPN2/ESPN Deportes)

  • Pregame: Mostly to partly cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of rain showers early, decreasing to a 10% chance after 6pm, and becoming dry by 7pm. Temperatures in the mid 70s falling to the mid 60s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy early, then becoming mostly cloudy late in the game. Dry. Temperatures in the mid to lower 60s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 60s to near 60.

Sunday

There is inclement weather expected for the following games:

Houston Texans at Chicago Bears – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper 50s rising to the mid 60s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid to upper 60s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 60s.

Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower 80s rising to the upper 80s.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 80s to near 90.
  • Postgame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper to mid 80s.

Las Vegas Raiders at Tennessee Titans – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 40% chance of showers. 20% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 60s rising to the lower 80s.
  • Game: Mostly to partly cloudy. 10% chance of showers. 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower to mid 80s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid to lower 80s.

Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Commanders – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 60s rising to the mid 70s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 40% chance of showers. 20% chance of a thunderstorm. Temperatures in the mid to upper 70s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 50% chance of showers. 30% chance of a thunderstorm. Temperatures in the upper 70s.

New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 60s rising to the upper 70s.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers, 20% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 70s to lower 80s.
  • Postgame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 20% chance of showers and a 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower 80s falling to the upper 70s.

Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 50s rising to the upper 60s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper 60s to near 70.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the upper to mid 60s.

Cincinnati Bengals at New York Jets – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 10% of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 60s rising to the mid 70s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid to lower 70s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 30% chance of rain showers. 10% chance of a thunderstorm. Temperatures in the lower 70s to mid 60s.

Green Bay Packers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 4:25pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the mid 80s rising to near 90.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. 20% chance of showers, 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 80s falling to the lower 80s.
  • Postgame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 80s to upper 70s.

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor game:

Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 60s rising to the lower 70s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 20% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 70s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 70s to upper 60s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following games:

 Atlanta Falcons at Seattle Seahawks – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (FOX)

  • Clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 50s rising to the lower 70s pregame, lower to mid 70s during the game, and lower 70s to upper 60s postgame.

San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos – 8:20pm ET/6:20pm MT (NBC/Universo)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper to mid 70s pregame, mid 70s falling to the mid 60s during the game, and mid to lower 60s to the upper 50s postgame.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Mostly clear to partly cloudy. Breezy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 50s rising to the mid 60s pregame, mid 60s during the game, and mid to lower 60s postgame.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Los Angeles Chargers (Fixed Roof) – 4:05pm ET/1:05pm PT (CBS)

  • Clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 70s rising to the upper 80s pregame, upper 80s during the game, and upper to mid 80s postgame.

Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals (Retractable Roof) – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (FOX)

  • Clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 80s rising to the upper 90s pregame, upper 90s to lower 100s during the game, and lower 100s to upper 90s postgame.

Thursday Night 

There is inclement weather expected for the following game:

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns – 8:15pm ET (Prime Video)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Breezy. 40% chance of rain showers through 6pm, decreasing to a 20% chance after 6pm. Temperatures in the mid to upper 50s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 20% chance of rain showers through 9pm, then likely dry. Temperatures in the mid 50s falling to the lower 50s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 10% chance of rain showers. Temperatures in the lower 50s.

week 2

monday night

There is inclement weather expected for the following games:

Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills – 7:15pm ET (ESPN/ESPN Deportes)

  • Pregame: Mostly to partly cloudy. Breezy. 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms, decreasing to a 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms by kickoff. Any stronger thunderstorms may produce heavy downpours and wind gusts up to 45 mph. Temperatures in the lower 70s to upper 60s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. Breezy early. 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms through 8pm, then trending dry after 8pm. Temperatures in the upper 60s falling to the lower 60s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 60s.

Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles – 8:30pm ET (ABC/ESPN Deportes)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 40% chance of showers, with a 20% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid 80s falling to the upper 70s.
  • Game: Mostly to partly cloudy. 20% chance of showers, falling to a 10% chance late in the game. 10% chance for a thunderstorm. Temperatures in the upper to mid 70s.
  • Postgame: Mostly to partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid to lower 70s.

sunday

There is inclement weather expected for the following games:

Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 40% chance of showers, with a 20% chance of thunderstorms early, increasing to a 60% chance of showers and a 40% chance of thunderstorms by kickoff. Temperatures in the mid 70s rising to the lower 80s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 70% chance of showers, with a 50% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower to mid 80s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 60% chance of showers, with a 40% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower 80s to near 80.

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers – 4:05pm ET/1:05pm PT (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. Breezy. 90% chance of rain. 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower to mid 60s.
  • Game: Cloudy. Breezy. 60% chance of rain showers. 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid to upper 60s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. Breezy. 50% chance of rain showers. 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid 60s.

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers – 8:20pm ET/7:20pm CT (NBC/Universo)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 30% chance of showers, with a 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 70s falling to the lower 70s.
  • Game: Mostly to partly cloudy. 20% chance of showers, with a 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower 70s to upper 60s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the upper to mid 60s.

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints (Dome) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 70s rising to the upper 80s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 80s to near 90.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 80s.

Washington Commanders at Detroit Lions (Dome) – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers before 10am, then dry.  Temperatures in the lower 70s rising to near 80.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures near 80 to the lower 80s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 80s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following games:

Miami Dolphins at Baltimore Ravens – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures near 70 rising to the lower 80s pregame, lower to mid 80s during the game, and mid to lower 80s postgame.

New York Jets at Cleveland Browns – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Partly cloudy pregame, then becoming mostly cloudy during the game through postgame. Dry. Temperatures near 70 rising to the lower 80s pregame, lower to mid 80s during the game, and lower 80s postgame.

Carolina Panthers at New York Giants – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s rising to the lower 80s pregame, lower to mid 80s during the game, and mid to lower 80s postgame.

New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Mostly clear pregame, then becoming partly cloudy during the game through postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 60s rising to near 80 pregame, near 80 rising to the mid 80s during the game, and lower 80s to upper 70s postgame.

Houston Texans at Denver Broncos – 4:25pm ET/2:25pm MT (CBS)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s rising to the mid 80s pregame, mid to upper 80s during the game, and mid 80s falling to the upper 70s postgame.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams (Fixed Roof) – 4:05pm ET/1:05pm PT (FOX)

  • Mostly cloudy pregame, then decreasing clouds early in the game and becoming mostly clear. Remaining mostly clear postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 60s rising to the mid 70s pregame, mid 70s during the game, and mid to lower 70s postgame.

Cincinnati Bengals at Dallas Cowboys (Retractable Roof) – 4:25pm ET/3:25pm CT (CBS)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 80s rising to the mid 90s pregame, mid to lower 90s during the game, and lower 90s to upper 80s postgame.

Arizona Cardinals at Las Vegas Raiders (Dome) – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (CBS)

  • Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 70s rising to near 90 pregame, near 90 to the lower 90s during the game, and lower 90s falling to the mid 80s postgame.

Thursday Night

There is no inclement weather expected for the following game:

Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs – 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT (Prime Video)

  • Partly cloudy through pregame and during the game, then mostly clear for postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 80s falling to near 80 pregame, then falling to the upper and mid 70s during the game and into the lower 70s postgame.

week 1

monday night

There is no inclement weather expected for the following game:

Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks – 8:15pm ET/5:15pm PT (ESPN/ABC/ESPN2/ESPN Deportes)

  • Partly to mostly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures near 70 rising to the mid 70s pregame, mid 70s falling to the upper 60s during the game, and upper 60s falling to the lower 60s postgame.

sunday

There is inclement weather expected for the following games:

New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly toward 1pm. Temperatures in the lower 80s rising to near 90.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower 90s with a heat index near 100°F.
  • Postgame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower 90s to upper 80s.

Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. 60% chance of showers, with a 30% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid 70s rising to near 80.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 50% chance of showers, with a 30% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures near 80 falling to the upper to mid 70s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 40% chance of showers, with a 20% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid 70s.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Commanders – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. 80% chance of rain, 20% chance of embedded thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 60s rising to the mid to upper 70s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 60% chance of rain early, falling to 40% late game. 30% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper to mid 70s.
  • Postgame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid 70s falling to the lower 70s.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 50% chance of showers, with a 20% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid 60s rising to the lower 70s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 60% chance of showers, with a 30% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the low to mid 70s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. 70% chance of showers, with a 40% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid to lower 70s falling into the upper 60s.

Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 10% chance for a light rain shower, rising to 20% chance before kickoff. Temperatures in the lower 70s rising to the mid 70s pregame,
  • Game: Cloudy. 20% chance for light rain showers. Temperatures in the mid to upper 70s.
  • Postgame: Cloudy. 20% chance for light rain showers, rising to 30% chance late. Temperatures in the upper 70s to mid 70s.

San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. 80% chance of rain, 30% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid to upper 60s.
  • Game: Cloudy. 70% chance of rain, 20% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid to upper 60s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 60% chance of rain, 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid to lower 60s.

New York Giants at Tennessee Titans – 4:25pm ET/3:25pm CT (FOX)

  • Pregame: Cloudy. 60% chance of showers and 40% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid 70s rising to the lower 80s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 60% chance of showers and 40% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower 80s and upper to mid 70s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid to lower 70s.

There is inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET/12:00pm CT (CBS)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 70s rising to the upper 80s.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. 10% chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm. Temperatures in the mid 80s rising to the lower 90s.
  • Postgame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 20% chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm. Temperatures in the lower 90s to upper 80s.

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons (Retractable Roof) – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 30% chance of showers and a 30% chance of thunderstorms early, increasing to a 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms by kickoff. Temperatures in the lower 70s rising to the upper 70s.
  • Game: Partly to mostly cloudy. 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures near 80 falling into the upper 70s.
  • Postgame: Partly to mostly cloudy. 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 70s.

Philadelphia Eagles at Detroit Lions (Dome) – 1:00pm ET (FOX)

  • Pregame: Mostly cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers and a 10% chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper 60s rising to the mid to upper 70s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 20% chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid to upper 70s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 40% chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the upper to mid 70s falling to the lower 70s.

Kansas City Chiefs at Arizona Cardinals (Retractable Roof) – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (CBS)

  • Pregame: Mostly clear. Dry. Temperatures in the lower 90s rising to the upper 90s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. 10% chance of an isolated shower or a thunderstorm late in the game. Temperatures in the upper 90s to lower 100s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms, rising to 30% late. Temperatures in the lower 100s to upper 90s.

Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers (Fixed Roof) – 4:25pm ET/1:25pm PT (CBS)

  • Pregame: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of isolated showers. Temperatures in the lower 70s rising to the upper 70s.
  • Game: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of isolated showers. Temperatures in the upper 70s to lower 80s.
  • Postgame: Partly cloudy. 20% chance of isolated showers. Temperatures near 80 to the upper 70s.

There is no inclement weather expected for the following indoor games:

Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings (Retractable Roof) – 4:25pm ET/3:25pm CT (FOX)

  • Partly cloudy during pregame and for the game, then turning mostly clear during postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the mid 60s rising to the lower 70s during pregame, then in the lower 70s to upper 60s during the game and upper 60s to mid 60s during postgame.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys (Retractable Roof) – 8:20pm ET/7:20pm CT (NBC/Universo)

  • Partly to mostly cloudy pregame, turning partly cloudy during the game and mostly clear for postgame. Dry. Temperatures in the upper 80s falling to the mid 80s pregame, mid 80s falling into the upper 70s during the game, then into the mid 70s postgame.
Español